Monday, April 2, 2012

400 T-shirt Challenge

Our First Fundraiser!!!

400 T-shirts..... ='s  # of T-shirts that we need to sell in order to move forward with our Adoption.Well I know there is no way that Justin and I could sell 400 T-shirts by ourselves, but we do know that all things are possible with God!! 

A few verses that have my back!

Matthew 19:26- Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."

Mark 9:23- "What do you mean?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."

Mark 14:36- "Abba Father." he cried out, "everything is possible for YOU. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. I want your will to be done, not mine."

So I was thinking... I do not know 400 people that would buy a t-shirt, but......... I do know 20 people that could probably sell 20 t-shirts!!!! So here we are looking for 20 people to take on this challenge of selling 400 T-shirts with us!!! Justin and I also thought we would make it fun by throwing in a $50 gift card to the Person that goes above and beyond and sells the most T-shirt...(or fund raises the most money..some people might not like my designs and would rather pay to Not buy/wear one of these shirts! hehe.
If you would like to accept the challenge let me know and I will set you up!

If you do not want to take the challenge, but would like to order a _T-shirt, Message me, call me, text me.....

Sizes
youth s-xl
adult 2-xxl

$20 each.

Here are the designs:

T #1 Adoption Rocks



T # 2 James 1:27



Im so excited to see what God has instore for this journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment