We can now close on our Texas house on Thursday!! We are sooo beyond ready to be a family again. 5 months is way to long to be apart.... We will still not be 100% a family until Aboss is home.
We are having movement with the Adoption... We have our updated home-study scheduled for July 14th. Since moving states we have to do MORE paperwork and send more money!
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though. Our Case worker thinks that we will have our I-600 approval within the next week... If this happens we have to have our updated home-study done by the time we file for his visa which would be about a week after approval... So we are cutting it close. I do not want this to cause a delay in bringing him home.
I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us! I can feel it! Please keep it up and help us get our little boy home with out delay.:)
We did get pictures our little guy today!! Pictures help a little but until he is I'm our arms my heart will be longing for him.
Check out the cuteness❤
Praying my next update is the news of him coming home!!