Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Not a Real Blogger!

Okay so I really feel like I need to start of by apologizing! I really need to read a book on how to do this whole blog thing! Is there a "Blog for Dummies" book????So bare with me as I am in the learning process!!

So where do I begin? I am doing this blog, honestly for myself. I thought this would be a place that I could come and share my feeling and thoughts about our adoption process as well as keep anyone that might be interested updated! :) I am so excited about the Jounery that God has lead us to, as well as scared to death of the ALL the unknows. But I have great hope and strength knowing that God will be leading us and by our side the whole way!! I have heard that this is going to be a jounrey like no other. So here we go..........Let the Journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment